McCracken Country Club – your number one choice for accommodation, dining, golf & functions in Victor Harbor
McCracken Country Club is located at Victor Harbor on the Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia, just an hour or so drive by car from Adelaide.
Here are just a few reasons why people choose to stay at McCracken Country Club
- Friendly staff who will greet you upon check-in and be available to assist throughout your stay. Their job is to ensure you have an awesome experience that will leaving you wanting to come back again and again!
- FREE WIFI now available whilst you are staying with us. Wireless internet access is available in guest rooms, function rooms and all public areas of the resort – speak to reception staff when you check in for access information
- 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence winner – read our reviews
- Two options for dining onsite – Baudins Restaurant & the McCracken Bar & Grill
More info on our Dining & Bars page
- Manager on duty 24 hours – even outside of Reception hours, a Night Manager is onsite 24 hours to assist with late arrivals (if advised in advance) or for our guests who may require an early check-out.
- Reception Hours – Monday to Friday, 6.30am – 11pm; Weekend & Public Holidays, 7am – 11pm
- Day Spa onsite at the resort – pampering the public & guests at the resort, appointments are essential. More about services & treatments on our Day Spa page
- Our Health Club facility, with indoor heated lap pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Complimentary for guests staying with us and memberships available for local residents. Find out more on our Health Club page
- Tennis & Basketball courts are available for guests’ complimentary use, with rackets and balls available at Reception
- Accommodation at the resort features a spa bath in every ensuite of every room – for ALL resort rooms, suites and apartments (except Villas). Check out Our Rooms page for more information.
- Cellarbrations Bottle Shop onsite, open til late every day
Find out more on our Gaming & Bottle Shop page
- The McCracken Bar & Grill is regular watering hole for locals in Victor Harbor to drink with friends or as the 19th hole for players coming off the golf course. Furphy’s Cocktail Lounge is a cosy area to meet friends for a pre-dinner drink or nightcap. Read more on our Dining & Bars page
- For those who enjoy a flutter, try your luck in our Gaming Room, with 20 pokie machines. Think of the people who need your support. Gamble responsibly.
More on our Gaming & Bottle Shop page
- Now offering pet friendly accommodation for our single and double storey villas. Check out Our Rooms page for more information.
- BBQ facilities are available for guests’ complimentary use whilst staying at the resort. Speak to our friendly staff about availability and locations of barbecues when you arrive
- A Guest laundry is available with complimentary use of the washing machines & clothes dryers. Washing powder is also provided for guests to use
- Free car parking is available for all guests staying with us
- McCracken Country Club welcomes coach groups to stay with us. We understand the needs and requirements of the coach market and have coach parking available onsite. Contact us today about your next group holiday
- Our championship-standard 18 hole golf course – open to members, public & visitors to the resort – is available to play 7 days a week (green fees apply)
Go to our Golf page for more information about our Victor Harbor golf course
- The onsite stand-alone Victor Harbor Convention Centre is available to private usage for weddings, functions and conferences. These facilities can be hired in conjunction with or separate to accommodation at the resort, and a range of catering packages are available. There are also additional function rooms in the main resort building
Want to hold your next conference or function in Victor Harbor with us? Our Conference & Functions page has more information.